Being a RSRR member grants you opportunities:
- To participate in different educational programs and schools under the RSRR’s organization or with its support including the ones that work within the Continual Medical Education system and also getting educational loans.
- To have special conditions for annual RSRR congresses participation.
- To get mailing with news in Russian and world ray diagnostics practice, information about the latest educational materials, publications and clinical cases.
- To get subscriptions and be published in the main RSRR’s printed magazine – ‘Roentgenology and radiology herald’ which is quoted in Russian Science Quotation Index, PubMed, Medline, Scopus and many more databases.
- To take part in RSRR’s work as a different committee and group member to improve the association’s work.
- To develop Russian ray diagnostics and therapy science in collaboration with RSRR along with the protection of specialists’ professional interests.
- To be a part of the European Society of Radiologists, participate in the ESR’s educational events with special conditions.
- To find coworkers and partners from different regions of Russia and other countries for joint work.